KYPER is the all-new class location and HCA software extension for ArcMap that works as the midstream solution for generating and maintaining traceable, verifiable, and complete records.
The midstream solution for TVC records.
- Automate the analytics of all variations of class location criteria, including Type B gathering and anticipated MCAs.
- Document results precisely with built-in integration to our LIGHTNING suite of alignment sheet generating tools.
- Identify critical causes of class transitions and develop prioritized workflows for refining input data resolution.
- Plan for future potential class changes by refining parameters to view customizable near-class thresholds.
User-friendly for speed, flexibility, and accuracy.
- View an easy-to-read confirmation of your custom settings before running the analysis.
- Be able to store pipeline and structure file paths, search distances, queries, and nomenclature.
- Be able to check recent inputs and saved settings for:
- Defined paths with positive responses
- Defined paths with no positive responses
- Definitions not provided
- KYPER creates a self-contained data package that provides a snapshot of all relevant input data, output results, and analytical settings specific to each use.
Watch the process in real time.
- The core information window shows users the sequential analytical processes as they are executed.
- Deconstruct and validate final results by quickly viewing the layered outputs of each sequential process.
- Feature classes are automatically imported into the current .mxd as they are created.
- Tables created are added to the list by Source TOC and are automatically displayed as route events.